+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Recent Posts ezBlock

Re: Subaru dealership coming across Advocate Sherman and VW coming to 90 auto mall by Gusaphinya
December 08, 2017, 12:27:25 AM

Re: before bus care by Gusaphinya
December 08, 2017, 12:27:14 AM

Re: What irritates me by celtick1
December 07, 2017, 07:33:17 AM

Re: What irritates me by sgdg
December 06, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

What irritates me by celtick1
December 05, 2017, 04:33:16 PM

Re: I have a question by olmeca
November 17, 2017, 12:19:40 PM

I have a question by HunniePie
November 17, 2017, 04:06:32 AM

Re: I am here to help by mortgageguy
November 07, 2017, 09:02:17 AM

November 01, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

October 25, 2017, 08:07:43 AM

Author Topic: I am here to help  (Read 114275 times)

mortgageguy

• Apply for a mortgage online
I am here to help
« on: September 02, 2008, 01:24:26 PM »
Hello All.  I just wanted to let people know that I am here to help with any financing needs that you may have.  Everything has changed!  Lenders have tightened up, home values are down, adjustable rates are choking your budjet.  Rates have been getting better over the past few weeks and are at the best levels since March.  I am a licensed mortgage consultant doing business now for over 10 years.  If you have any questions and/or concerns that I can help you with please do not hesitate to email me.  I am available 7 days a week with evening appointments and weekends available if needed.  Many loan officers have left the business and there are a lack of good educated people out there.

So let me know if there is anything that I can do for you.  Thanks a lot and have a great day!!!
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer
Direct cell (630) 776-0540
Email:  nick.hedke@dkmortgage.com

We would love to have you on board! Registration is free and will allow you to reply to conversations at NewElgin.com.

mortgageguy

Re: I am here to help
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 02:03:02 PM »
Just an Update...Rates are getting better!!!  ;D

Conventional 30 Year Fixed at 6.25% with No Points

FHA & VA 30 Year Fixed at 6% with No Points

Email me with questions!!! 
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

GoBraves

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 07:24:50 AM »
Free advertising on newelgin.com 

Isnt it GREAT?

Summer :)

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:53:31 AM »
yes it is... great way to get the word out about something people might be interested in... and under the correct area... WTG

mortgageguy

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:56:03 AM »
If you ever get a chance to meet me you'll be able to see that I do truely want to help everyone that I can.  In my business most of the "greasy salespeople" have been pushed out.  When you can survive in this market by continuing to get word of mouth referrals...you are doing something right!
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

GoBraves

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 12:00:29 PM »
What is the rule of thumb on refinancing?   Every 3-5 yrs?  What are the most common financing houses that are not crooked?

mortgageguy

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 12:23:15 PM »
Go Braves:  There is really no common rule on when someone should refinance.  And honestly these days many people are having to refinance out of necessity to survive.  You really have to look at the cost to do the loan with the amount that you are able to save and then divide them out to find a break even point out in the future.  So for example if the cost of the loan is like $1600 and you are saving $95/month then your break even point is 16.64 months.  So if you plan on being in the home longer then 17 months you are ok.

Right now a lot of people are trying to consolidate debts and pay off other high interest accounts since the rates are very low.  The only issues has been working with the appraised values of homes.

Hopefully this answered you question.  Thanks!  :)
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

sgtdisney

• Copper Springs
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
How are the appraisals coming in, in our area lately.   Are they coming in lower than the selling prices of some of the houses, or are they still pretty equal.

mortgageguy

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »
So far I have not had any real problems.  Most of the appraisals have been at value or purchase price.  But I am sure like 1 year from now once more homes are sold at the cheaper prices we will see values showing lower.  That is why when people say they want to wait I have to caution them that waiting may actually hurt them.

But so far our direct area here has been ok.
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

mortgageguy

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 06:58:44 AM »
Happy Monday everyone!  Well the big news over the weekend was the Government bailing out Fannie/Freddie.  So far this morning this has caused the stock market to rally and also the mortgage bonds are in rally mood as well.  When mortgage bonds do well...rates come down.  So if you missed out on the record low rates from earlier this year you very well might have a chance to take advantage of it again.  Let me know if you have any questions or how I can help!!!   ;D

Update...Conventional 30 Year Fixed 5.875%* with No Points

FHA 30 Year Fixed 6.00%* with No Points

*rates as of 9/8/2008 and can change without notice.  Rates subject to credit scores and qualifying.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 01:09:54 PM by mortgageguy »
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

mortgageguy

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2008, 10:35:05 AM »
My last post.  I have been informed not to "advertise" here on New Elgin.  I thought I was helping my community by giving people someone local they can turn to for help.  I am sorry if I have upset anyone.  I am always available to help if you need anything.

Thank you!!!
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

GirlWindy

• Waterford
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2008, 11:57:28 AM »
Ok, not trying to stir up trouble at all, but I'm confused -

Isn't advertising (or seeking) services and products what this particular section is for?

Just looking for clarification.....

Summer :)

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2008, 01:00:24 PM »
I'm confused too.. you can post car washes, open houses for party sales, cancer society walk, electrical services, lawn care, and on and on.. but you were told not to post... I would like to know from whom... because I think that is wrong... this section is for services and products..

olmeca

• Lord Stanley's CUP!!!!
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2008, 01:27:53 PM »
Agree with the rest of you.  Seems like this is in the right area.  If he is a member of this group, then why not?

DML

• Waterford
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »
I see no reason why you can't post here.. If nothing else it is good information.

Hello! It appears you are not logged in and may be new to this forum. Please Register and log in.

We would love to have you on board! Registration is free and will allow you to reply to conversations at NewElgin.com.

Once you log in a Reply button will be visible at the start and end of each discussion. Click it to add your two cents!