Re: I am here to help by mortgageguy
January 02, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

New Year by celtick1
January 01, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

December 31, 2017, 09:06:12 AM

December 26, 2017, 09:43:27 AM

Author Topic: I am here to help  (Read 115854 times)

DML

• Waterford
Re: I am here to help
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »
So far I have not had any real problems.  Most of the appraisals have been at value or purchase price.  But I am sure like 1 year from now once more homes are sold at the cheaper prices we will see values showing lower.  That is why when people say they want to wait I have to caution them that waiting may actually hurt them.

But so far our direct area here has been ok.

Admin for the record he did answer that question.

We would love to have you on board! Registration is free and will allow you to reply to conversations at NewElgin.com.

mortgageguy

• Apply for a mortgage online
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2008, 07:32:08 PM »
Thanks for the clarification Admin and I did answer the question about the appraisals.  I live right here in Copper Springs (Centex) so I am local.

Also I would not have any issues offering $500 off closing costs to anyone who is a member of the New Elgin site.  I do not have a website as I generally prefer to be more hands on and direct with my borrowers. 

Thanks everyone and have a great rest of the night...and lets keep hoping that rates go lower and lower!   ;D
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer
Direct cell (630) 776-0540
Email:  nick.hedke@dkmortgage.com

Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »
So far I have not had any real problems.  Most of the appraisals have been at value or purchase price.  But I am sure like 1 year from now once more homes are sold at the cheaper prices we will see values showing lower.  That is why when people say they want to wait I have to caution them that waiting may actually hurt them.

But so far our direct area here has been ok.

Admin for the record he did answer that question.

OK, I am losing it.  My bad.  Carry on.

$500, now we are talking.  ;)  Very generous.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 07:52:52 PM by Admin »
Livin in Providence and love'n it.

mortgageguy

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008, 12:04:54 PM »
As promised I would only post rates if anything significant has happened.  Today and maybe today only... FHA and VA loans are at 5.5% for 30 years.  I hope they continue to come down but this is as low as 2003.  Not too shabby!
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

TomPopo

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2008, 03:56:43 PM »
5.5% is great but I am looking for 5% as I am just under 6% now and it has to be lower to make it worth my while!

GoBraves

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008, 04:40:08 PM »
My wife and I are looking for a 2%.  Any takers?

mortgageguy

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2008, 11:42:20 AM »
Nothing new to report New-Elginites!  The government bailout package has pushed mortgage rates back up here temporarily.  We'll see what the coming weeks will bring.  Hope everyone is well!
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

mortgageguy

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2008, 07:21:25 AM »
I received a message from a Joe and Melissa but the number that was left on my voicemail goes to a business line.  If you are out there send me a message and I will try reaching you again.  I do not want you to think that I am not calling you back.

Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well!!!
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

GoBraves

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2008, 07:35:48 AM »
Hello.  I am a resident in Waterford.  My name is Brian, and I am a financail consultant.  Have you ever teamed up with a financail planner with your mortgage clients?  With the market unrest and unstability, I many be able to help you and your clients.

Please let me know.  Thanks.

Brian Luebbering
847-742-9124

mortgageguy

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2008, 08:19:07 AM »
Thanks Brian I sent you a private message.  Get in touch with me when you can.
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

mortgageguy

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2008, 09:37:25 AM »
Well they did it again...mortgage rates have dropped into the mid to upper 5% range.  Just like last time I am not sure how long the window of opportunity will be available.  Mortgage rates have been moving just as violently as the stock market this year.  If anyone would like to look into a FREE Mortgage Analysis please let me know.  I can go over your options and see if refinancing makes sense for you. 

Have a great day!!!  ;D
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

mortgageguy

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2008, 09:41:01 AM »
Just an update...

I am sure many of you are reading that the government is toying with an idea to push mortgage rates down to 4.5% to help to spur buying again.  Initially when I read this I was super excited since I assumed that would mean that everyone would be able to take advantage of this for refinances.  Well as you read on it is said that this is for "new home buyers" to help jump start home buying again. 

But overall mortgage rates are the best they have been in 5 years.

Also on December 16th, the Federal Reserve is most likely going to slash bank lending rates.  Some analysts are guessing they'll cut by as much as .75% which would bring us the lowest ever federal funds rate of .250%.  And although this is great for loans that are tied to prime...it normally means that mortgage rates will go up b/c for the inflation implications.

Be very careful that you do not miss out on a great opportunity to refinance your loan.  We know rates are good now...but they wont be this low forever.

Hope all is well!  Have a great day!!!

Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

mortgageguy

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2008, 07:38:08 AM »
Just a real quick update before the weekend!  The Fed will announce next Tuesday how much they will cut off the Federal funds rate.  Although this is good for people who have home equity loans it is NOT good for long term rates and will push the 30 year rates back up off their lows.  In some cases we are back down to historic lows again.

If you're thinking about refinancing rates are still in the mid to upper 5% range (depending on your specific situation).

I am always available to help so let me know what I can do for you!

Have a nice weekend!!!   ;D
Nick Hedke
Mortgage Loan Officer

ams

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2008, 08:13:41 AM »
hi
i have a question... yesterday in mail i received something about some program that is supposed to help with the payoff off a mortagage.. it is called money merge account (mma) system.. it sounded too good on paper.. what is it and is it for real -- if you can provide some info .. thanks

ACMC

• Providence
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2008, 08:38:03 AM »
An MMA account works.  It's a formula that calculates how much and when to pay extra money towards your principal, in turn saving big on the on the interest.  It works only when you set up a single account to do all your finances....you pay all your bills through this account and you deposit all your paychecks into it as well.  Every 3 months or so the software will tell you to send additional money towards your principal of your mortgage (ie $2200).. this gets made up by your additional income that gets deposited into your account.  Basically it is a software that manages your finances but it's goal is to pay off your mortgage as soon as possible considering your income and all your other bills.

Hope that helps!
www.aggiecastrogiovanni.com             ~Aggie

Hello! It appears you are not logged in and may be new to this forum. Please Register and log in.

We would love to have you on board! Registration is free and will allow you to reply to conversations at NewElgin.com.

Once you log in a Reply button will be visible at the start and end of each discussion. Click it to add your two cents!