Cable rep? by DaveandKyla
January 27, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Re: I am here to help by mortgageguy
January 19, 2018, 06:29:26 AM

office help by dw
January 09, 2018, 11:55:23 AM

Re: I am here to help by mortgageguy
January 09, 2018, 08:04:47 AM

Author Topic: Anyone know what happened to Randall Ridge sign?  (Read 2881 times)

Cons2864

Anyone know what happened to Randall Ridge sign?
« on: April 06, 2012, 08:00:53 AM »
I've been waiting to hear some information as to what happened to the Randall Ridge sign on Lake and Weld Road.  Has anybody heard anything about it?  I originally thought the sign was crashed into once again but I noticed a few beer bottles near the rubble and crushed sign...  It would be nice to have it fixed or cleaned up or at least acknowledged by the subdivision that someone is looking into it.

We would love to have you on board! Registration is free and will allow you to reply to conversations at NewElgin.com.

Admin

• Administrator
Re: Anyone know what happened to Randall Ridge sign?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 04:44:43 PM »
This is not the first time that sign has been destroyed. Happened about a year ago and they did have it fixed. Seems the speed limit at that "intersection" may need to be fixed too. I feel for folks turning left out of there. My best guess is someone is trying to turn left, looking for a gap in traffic and not seeing a west bound car who then plows the sign down after trying to avoid them.
Livin in Providence and love'n it.

Dodgers

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 04:38:22 AM »
One of the reasons my sister moved out of Randall Ridge is the poor entrance/exits thats are in place for that subdivision.  It was ridiculous to get out and head East on 20 and to go out on Randall Road she would sit in traffic forever.  SUCKED and it was very poor planning on the part of those that create these subdivisions.  Its sad because she really liked her home.  But she moved here to Providence and loves it so all ended well.  I do feel for those that have to get in and out of Randall Ridge. 

Scooter

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 01:21:52 PM »
Heard it was hit by another drunk driver...they probaly leave it that way for a while so pictures and investigations can take place for insurance puposes...be patient!

mdamm3

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 06:29:15 AM »
A friend of ours witnessed it. It was a car full of drunk young girls. Thankfully, they all seemed fine. It's just sad.

Waterford52

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 09:27:30 AM »
It's nice to see that the sign is installed again.  Hopefully it won't get destroyed again so quickly.

Hello! It appears you are not logged in and may be new to this forum. Please Register and log in.

We would love to have you on board! Registration is free and will allow you to reply to conversations at NewElgin.com.

Once you log in a Reply button will be visible at the start and end of each discussion. Click it to add your two cents!